Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have to share this age story I heard yesterday about this crazy game of Lacrosse. I will preface what I say here with the fact that the story comes second hand from 15 and 16 year old kids. With that said, some boys recently played in the 2017 bracket at a well known tournament in Del. last weekend. Again, allegedly this IMG team from Florida had multiple kids 19 and 20 years old. One kid (man) had his THREE YEAR OLD SON there watching him play. Another man had a Duck Dynasty beard and admitted to the LI kids he was already 21. Again, I heard this second or third hand, but if it's even remotely true...
Is it not time to move this now completely bastardized sport to an age based system? How is this allowed to continue?

I can tell you that my sons club team played them this past Sunday. They were playing in the 2016/2017 Varsity division as we were. They are not the most talented of teams but one of the most polished and disciplined teams I have ever watched. I was speaking with one of the fathers who's son plays on IMG, he was saying the ages range between 17 to 20 years old. Many are there for multiple PG years, in the end they are a varsity team playing varsity teams. Yes there were full beards and mustaches!