Originally Posted by Anonymous
We know it's probably over. We just want to make sure the BOE knows who we are. It's too bad your kid wasn't involved with the program . I'll see you at the BOE meeting.

We as taxpayers and the parents of kids who will be affected by this decision deserve to know why Coach D is being fired. I want to know how the Board and Superintendent arrived at this decision.

Stop typing because you keep making yourself look more and more clueless. Obviously you have never been to a board meeting for anything. Personal files are never discussed, EVER. Sorry mr smith, employee records and files are confidential...but why was he let go? sorry mr smith we cant discuss the reasons behind our decision. Did he do something wrong does someone not like him? mr smith you are an idiot, please step away from the mic and do us a favor don't come back even for something more important than lacrosse.

When did I suggest the reason for the firing would be discussed at the BoE meeting? Get off your soap box and go back to mowing lawns.