The Sayville Varsity coach is unpolitical. He's not promising anyone playing time. They have always played the best kids. PERIOD! WOW this one guy has it out for coach D , what a shame. The varsity team and program will never be the same. And don't come back now and say "yeah it will get better". Open your eyes, look around at suffolk and Nassau, there are only a few programs in the top spots every year. It's no mistake Sayville has been in the County Championship 4x in 10 years and deep into the playoffs every year. They been running a great program for years. They can't pay any coach enough to do what Coach D has been doing. Why don't we ask the other teams in their league to evaluate the Sayville program? Coaches I've spoken to can't believe what's going on. It's no wonder most of the coaches in the league have contacted him to take their programs over. If we lose Coach D, we will never get him back. Hate to say this but I'm glad my son graduated and was fortunate to be coached by him. Sayville your making a huge mistake.