Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Sayville lacrosse community has been asked for months now to allow Coach D to follow the districts process. But I can tell you if he is not reinstated all heck will break loose.

With a 25 parent protest? LOL Move on my friend. Maybe if you took an interest in the total HS package of education, athletics and clubs and went to a few BOE meetings before all this you would have just a little credibility. Sadly you didn't so you get what you get.

what a misguided statement of the BOE process. You vote in a brd and you trust they will do what is right when you catch wind they do something against your wishes you raise the issue if not addressed to your liking you get involved.

Stop with the go to all meetings they are not dare i say convenient especially for those that give a lot to a community and donate their time elsewhere.

Now for those stating education vs sports and clubs. shame on you HS is the complete package once we realize this we will all be a bit better

I agree that HS is the complete package. The lacrosse program is not going anywhere. It will just have a new coach. Clubs get new advisers, classes get taught by new teachers, teams get coaches by new coaches. Life goes on.