Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sorry, do not want to go back and read the entire thread. Can someone please give the reason for the coach being removed? Also, is the coach a teacher in the district?

Thanks

Friend, your guess is as good as mine. From what I can gather, assistant coaches were axed for JV lacrosse. Parents responded by researching the insurance liability and found the increased exposure of only having one coach far outweighed the few thousand dollars in salary that was allocated for JV coaches. Somehow this became the fault of Coach D and it was decided not to bring him back. The Super blames the Board, the Board blames the Super.

Bottom line, this is all ego driven. The best man for the job is Coach D, he should be reinstated. The ONLY people who don't want him to return are those not involved with the program.

And if you believe that line I have some swamp land in Florida to sell you! The assistant coach was the straw that broke the camels back. He lied to the community about it and made the super/board look foolish. But before that, there were numerous complaints against him. Please don't believe the one guy posting all of the positive mumbo jumbo. His kid is a senior this year and he was expecting that he would play now. With a new coach there will be no promises of playing time. His kid will need to earn it like everyone else.