Originally Posted by Anonymous
BOTC should offer up prizes for any of these dads that can name all of their kids teachers and not just their lacrosse coach.

Do well in school. Lacrosse is just a game. If playing professionally at $10,000 a year plus some summer coaching and maybe a varsity gig at $6,000 is what you want for your kids then keep up the fight LOL

You obviously have no idea what your talking about and have zero interactions with actual good coaches. It's not about lacrosse jobs, college or $. It's about who I want my son with for 100's of hours a year. I want my son to be confident, comfortable, hard working, goal oriented. I want my son to have great life long experiences with the friends he has grown up with. Sayville is a special place. The lacrosse program has been a special program in our town. The reason we fight and are upset about this is because we know what we have, we know it's a proven formula, I know many kids that have graduated from Sayville and played for Coach D, they would run through walls for the guy and he probably the same. Mention Sayville lacrosse to any team in their league, nothing but respect. Even the parents of other teams make comments about how envious they are about the program. Please if you just trolling the message boards looking for nonsense to say, find a different topic.