Originally Posted by Anonymous
not from the town... but how can a current College asst be a HS head coach! There is not enough time in the day.

I think that person meant that he's a college asst coach now, but slated to take over at Sayville

You made that as clear as mud... Question is... will he quit his College post to coach Sayville. if not, LOOK

If you were Sayville Royalty you would already know. Unfortunately, I can't share that info with outsiders. We live by a code that you'll never understand.

Hey Royalty, when you try to shelter your young, they grow up unable to fend for themselves. Weak, clueless, and always looking to Mom & Dad for help. It never benefits the kids in the long run.

Remember how it ended for the Romanovs.

You do realize that we're discussing high school lacrosse, right? Your implication that my son's future will be adversely affected because of a coaching change is ludicrous. Do you truly believe that he'll destined to sell hot dogs and invisible dogs at local parades for a living because of this?? You need to get over it.

A coach totally changed the course of my life, set me on the path to a great life. Fathers with weak wills and an overly protective approach to parenting can harm a young persons progression to manhood. Stop trying to be his buddy.

This is exactly why there is a new coach.