Originally Posted by Anonymous
in January this was names High School Lax, then in Oct there came about some uneasiness at Sayville and the header Re: was changed to Sayville.

This thread should be used to bring up issues if they take a life of their own then they should branch out to a new thread.

The header was never changed until someone suggested it should (take a look) and you must be aware that acute issues will dominate this board when they flare up. Do you have an issue to vet or do you just want to take up space and whine?

I guess whine. I needed a snickers! They asked to change the name. I did. proving it was a simple thing to do. But I also believe it should remain with the HS Lax header and the one offs should have their own thread if they take on a life of its own.

I think the acute issues that flare up should remain on the HS thread so anyone interested in HS programs can follow the issues and learn what's happening outside their district. I have learned a lot by reading about others issues.

The Sayville issue is one I want to follow. What if my towns very popular and successful coach was targeted by the Board or a Board member? What recourse do I have as a resident? We are a few towns over but we know [lacrosse] successful the Sayville program has been. If that coach can be removed because of a disgruntled board member and the parents are powerless to stop it. It can happen to us.