The Sayville Royalty post was spot on! These people consider anyone whose parents grew up outside of Sayville outsiders. They are cordial to their parents but do scheme against the kids. Nothing brings me more joy than to watch their children being dominated by such outsiders.Coach D is also considered an outsider and as such has never been liked by the Youth Lacrosse Board.They say he doesn't know about lacrosse...blah...blah..I tell them that you can't argue with success. They think that the Sayville boys are so talented that if we had a REAL coach we would win the County every year. Here's a tip our athletes are no better than the athletes in other towns! Some are great some are average and some are terrible. Just like everywhere else. It takes a good coach to recognize talent and to utilize it correctly in order to be successful. The man has been that! His crime was pissing off some suits on the school board because he stood up to them in the name of safety. I'll take a guy like that every time over some worm.