Originally Posted by Anonymous
After reading your post. Leave it at this, because I was there. I don't know nor care if you were. It was almost unplayable. 15 kids playing on 130 yard field, unable to cool off. When power was on , kids sat in aircondirioner between games in lobby area. Picture sitting on a hot beach, but no ocean. It sucked. I never quit anything in my life, I never would allow my kids to quit. This was a wise choice to call this game at the half. The bathroom reference means when you want to go wet your face like a human, you are unable to. The doors were locked. Ok do you understand.

This is what you don't understand. If the bathrooms were locked for the aborted game than they were also locked for the championship game as well as other games. This is what's called a fixed variable. Therefore, it's irrelevant that the bathrooms were locked.

I can absolutely imagine the impressive conditions on Sunday. I was watching lacrosse elsewhere with the benefit of the occasional breeze and fresh air. What frustrates a lot of people is the blind adhearance to the idea that conditions were unsafe for lacrosse without any acknowledgement of the fact that a full game was started and completed shortly thereafter.