Hi Again Dickie Dunn. As we discussed before and you agreed I am entitled to an opinion regarding any number of topics on this board. My over four decades of lacrosse experience and current roles within the game give me an in depth perspective into the state of our sport which is most likely what Larry was referring to.

While I appreciate the hard work many officials do (and there are many good ones) it's the many sub par officials that are a real problem. I witnessed first hand how two officials lost control of several games during a two day tournament that resulted in injuries, coach arguments and parent fights at the end of each game where these two were "officiating".

I am sure you will agree that the good refs deserve good feedback and the bad ones need retraining or dismissal. Currently there is really not enough feedback and oversight of these officials especially at the club tournament level.
The safety of the boys is at stake and the integrity of the game is in question when certain officials take to the field.
That's my point.

Back of the Cage