Originally Posted by Anonymous
No way you are a Harney parent and speaking like that. We all watch them practice. Are they better than us probably, but 10 goals better you are insane. We were excited to play them, Coaches asked parents and kids if we wanted to play and we all agreed to play, we turn around and find out we arent playing. We pay a lot of money for tournaments we should be able to play in the finals.

I am I Harney parent, but I am also realistic, they are 10 goals better.
I never said we shouldn't have played the final, and I wish things worked out different for us last weekend. I rsponded to someone who thinks the entire team leaving the organization and joining a different club would somehow change things.
Hopeful we all ( coaches {Harney and Russell} & parents) learned something from what happend and it doesnt happen again.
Time to move on...

You are not a Harey parent you fool. If you were you would know that they played to a 7-6 loss in overtime to Russell at National draw. Hardly a 10 goal difference.

Looks like the game wasn't played to save face in the organization as the Russell team is the "top" team that is loaded with friends and family. If they lost to Harney their would be an all out riot in YJ land.

Fool?? thank you for keeping this discussion civilized. I saw the game also.. how fast did that game get to 5-0 Russell 3 minutes?
Coach Manning put the brakes on his team, remember Russell wasnt there. ( no way that would happen again as it alomost bite them in the a$$) yes we came back to tie.. and even had a chance to win in O.T. my point is in the next rematch they will be no pull back. i'll split the differenc with you we would lose by 7