Originally Posted by Anonymous
Don't worry legacy locking down all the young teams studs just like 91 did years ago that's how you build success my friend from the ground up. 91 was a great organization until they started to have so many umbrella team names and got there hands into everything became all about the money.

I have no connection to 91, but am interested to know how their "umbrella team names" affects the individual experiences of the kids on the team. So what if they have shared ownership with Empire, Hurricanes, 91 tristate, etc. How does this affect the product?

And what does "get their hands into everything" and "became all about the money" mean? Where they not "for profit" before? Is their product any different now than it was a few years ago? And if yes, how?

Get real. The "Umbrella" teams are all feeder programs for 91's A and B teams. It's just going to make them stronger. 2025 will work itself out once they find a committed coach and then they will be the top teams in the division. That's just how it works.

Not so sure for 2025. I think legacy has got the momentum now. It only takes one year for the tide to turn.