Originally Posted by Anonymous
You have no affiliation with either team and your daughter is out of hs.... Why do you feel the need to talk so horribly about any club???? And also.. Z why were you at beach lax then? Actually don't care about that, but put your "passion" into something else...something helpful
Why do you feel the need to tell someone to redirect there passion. Were you one of those parents saying how poorly TG would do without you daughter, Do you not like someone completely independent of the situation giving an opinion. I bet your one of those parents saying how much better TG was than every other cub, including Beach Bums, just a year ago. Those parents that listened to Levy got sold a bill of goods, he can not bring this club to any prominence. As far as putting my "passion" into something els...something helpful, If I can steer a single parent and player away from a overrated coach, coaching at a sub par girls lacrosse program, and wasting a year of there lives, than I find that extremely.....Helpful.