Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You people are a nightmare. Ther is none of this stuff in Maryland that I am aware of. There are plenty of colleges that need good players so chill out. Very few if any will go to umd or unc. Relax.

There are too many clubs around the Baltimore area for people to tolerate this. Folks would just move on to the next club. With the proximity of M&D, SkyWalkers and TLC. Then Hero's, MD United and Capital being close by. People will vote with their feet.

BOTC has been around for about 5 or 6 years, it started out as LI lax scene and has a very strong following. The boards and threads were set up to support LI interests. I think part of the rationale of the recent club thread removal was likely to better engage other locations in thread discussions. You definitely see an increase in MD team chatter now. Anyway the point is that all this stuff goes on between the MD clubs as well, I see it in the last couple weeks already. Once BOTC soaks into the MD (and other locations), you will see that the MD people are not above what goes on here, exactly the same things will happen.