Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why should he not be there? All other coaches who attended were all doing the same for their kids lobbying. Why single him out? Oh because he is a YJ coach. You can single out Mr Top Gun Levy he had his daughter in tryout? Now that's scary All clubs were well represented including Liberty DG and the Wave sachem East Coach. Don't single out one selector that's just not fair.
No he gets singled out because he was not originally supposed to be there at all, Coach Allie ,& Coach Gallagher were. Remember he just showed up to "help" in the selection. can I walk on to "help" next year? Did he try to 'help" any non Y.J. players. I doubt it.

Again, speculation! Let it go! 60 plus girls made it, I am sure they are all good and deserving.
are they or did you buy there way on?

It's not buying your way on diirectly. If one spends gobs and gobs of money on tuitions, travel, uniforms, training, camps etc, one should expect some lobbying on their behalf from the organization and coaches taking the money. If it is a large difference in talent a kid won't be denied. But many of the make or break kids are very close talentwise, that's where the politics come into play. Sucks? Sure does, but that's the way it goes. Your time may be better spent kissing someones a$$ and shmoozing the higher ups, than bitching about it on a message board.