Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You are correct they could of lost to a VLC team playing down. Can the Hawks and Madlax take back the players there top teams took to play with them this weekend? They are a good team having a great season. But its hard to hear VLC brag when the other top teams in the A div have a AA team.

I don't think any VLC parents are bragging at all - it' seems that they are simply responding to the complaining and excuses from a few Madlax parents about VLC "playing down". VLC fields one team per age group, not multiple teams as Madlax does, so they fall where they fall - no reason to whine about it. I'm certain they would beat Madlax Orange as well.

Ok now you are just TROLLING or you are really nuts. VLC would lose by 15 goals if they played Orange. They do not fall where they fall. They put themselves into the spot they are in. Its a choice to play down and not play in the AA bracket.
I just saw they are signing up for 2019B bracket in the Maryland Lacrosse Invitational. I just want the facts out there. They are a great team playing down. That is a fact. live with it.