Originally Posted by Anonymous
No, I said in the summer they all show up for their teammmates! Not for this. I said the end result of them not showing up for this will result in a less than stellar showing for LI which will result in less face time with the coaches! The bottom line is if they didn't want committed girls they should say so! My daughter is not committed!!!!! I am not spinning anything! I was responding to the ORIGINAL post that said these committed girls are selfish! That is BS! They were asked to try out! It isn't their fault or responsibility to make "moral judgements"! That should be left to the organizers! On a side note, If it is such a "Farce" why do you care who plays if there is no value in the tournament?
No what you said was that committed girls SHOULD be allowed to try out so that they can make the U-19 team, you also sad "the spirit of this tournament only for recruiting? or is it to see how each region stacks up?" that was copied from you original post, that means you are spinning and no little about lax. and I , nor my daughter ever said the tournament was a farce, the selection of girls, and the politics involved are a farce. Stop trying to clear your conscious on this site , you really look bad, your caught in your own b.s. so you payed your daughters way onto a team , don't worry she's going to play wether she deserves it or not. I just hope she has higher morals than you. And since your daughter isnt committed yet here's a tip, college coaches don't go to see teams play, they go to see girls play. It doesn't matter if the team is Mc Donogh or Brentwood, If there is a good girl a coach wants them.