I've read the posts. These 2 are the closest thing I can find to specifics:

"You can doubt it all you want, but yesterday she publicly shamed three of her starters in front of the rest of the team and told them how horrible they are and that she doesn't need them. Not a great team building strategy. Last year she allowed a bunch of girls to go on a trip over Spring Break- gave them all permission- and then when the team lost a game, she screamed and yelled at those girls and blamed them for the loss. She creates incredible conflict for the girls within the team."

"Lastly, I am sure this post will receive complaints from the same people who are OK with coaches who use bullying tactics on children and use their influence as coaches as a threat to college careers. It's not about yelling at kids because they make mistakes. It's bullying kids and belittling them on the field in front of their peers, their teammates and their opponents. How about you try coaching them instead of tearing them down? Imagine a teacher ripping a kids head off in math class because she got a question wrong and threatening to call the admissions officer at the college they are applying to "to tell them they are not good enough.""

Sorry, this doesn't qualify as bullying to me. On its face, these are just instances of holding players accountable. If she has a negative style, that's unfortunate, but so do lots of coaches - and many of them happen to be great coaches. Personally, I find the nepotism allegations more disturbing - if the kids don't belong.