Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I heard this has all happened in the past. (Within the past 5 years). It was brought to the AD and the school board and NOTHING changed. Now there is a colossal problem and people are fed up. This ball was dropped on many levels. There are paper trails and people coming forward who my have been afraid to speak up in the past. It is a sad situation and my heart goes out to these girls. They have felt helpless for the past few years. They have been bullied and manipulated with no one in authority willing to listen. I would be very worried if I were the AD or KW. This probably could have been handled quietly and in a dignified manner if they had both stepped down. I'm afraid for them that it will now become very public. What is going on with the school board? Why haven't they stepped in already?

"Bullying" is the most overused word of this generation. I'm not saying it doesn't happen or that it didn't happen in this situation, but please articulate what these instances of bullying consisted of. Unless, of course, you're just looking to anonymously disparage someone to further your own agenda using a hot topic buzzword.

People have posted examples plenty of example of the bullying. Children's lives are being altered in a severely negative way. Please do not come on here and talk about people possibly furthering agendas or how to word is overused. Neither of those apply to this situation. This is serious and something drastic needs to happen so our girls can feel happy and safe again.