Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Huntington issues have nothing to do with club teams! This poster has it completely wrong. It's of no bearing what travel teams any of these girls play on. When they are playing for Huntington High School, that's is their team!!! No one gives a care about yj or elevate or liberty it's a school team and the issues are within the school team. Stop trying to create more problems then we already have.

Exactly. It is an issue with a coach who bullies girls and does not know what she's doing when it's game time. She embarrasses girls by singling them out, tries to pin them against each other, messes with their minds and confidence, tells them to bruise each other at practice, etc.

except for the part about not knowing the game, this sounds just like the ESM thread!!!

She let two players score 14 goals without attempting to faceguard or even mark up on either. She watched her starting goalie make zero saves in the second half and barely gave the one going to UNC a chance. She didn't start a junior who was All-County last year and had 6 goals in the previous game - the player who took her spot did absolutely nothing in the game. Then when she finally put the junior in, she had her play midfield even though she is an attacker and had one of their best midfielders sit on attack.

^all of that in only one game makes me think that she has no clue what she's doing.

Just heard she told a bunch of juniors yesterday not to come back next year because she is making a lot of changes and has a lot of jv players coming up. That's nice. Don't come back to this public school team, to try and play a sport you've played since you were about 8 years old, because I am bringing my daughter and her friends up instead. Criminal.

Please tell me this isn't true!
A) it is just wrong
B) those "jv" girls couldn't make the 7th grade lisgyll playoffs, but they can play varsity??