Originally Posted by Anonymous
<<Player name removed>> is a great player and so is my daughter (who was cut). and many other girls attending those tryouts. My daughter was cut but honestly none of this really matters does it? These games are ultimately meaningless as are the teams. I agree with one user that places should be slotted for older kids if the talent is close, (and the younger ones will get their turn later and kids already committed should not be allowed to tryout at all.

The kids who are committed should be aloud to try out. FYI if you have not been chosen for a School girl 1 team you can't try out for the U 19 national team! Unless they change the criteria then those girls have to try out! Furthermore, is the spirit of this tournament only for recruiting? or is it to see how each region stacks up?
FYI this might be the most obnoxious parent in lacrosse.

How is that obnoxious? My kid is not commited or even close to be! I only stated the facts because I asked that question myself to a parent of a kid who already was committed and that was one of the answers I got. Along with that the girls really like playing in the tournament against the other regions to see how they stack up. Not everyone plays club and not everyone has a chance to have out of state schools on their schedule. If that is somehow obnoxious or offensive I apologize!
FYI almost all High School Tournaments are for recruiting , especially this one. Thats why this Tournament has not only a college coach tent, But a recruiting tent . But I'm sure with your vast knowledge of all things U.Sl lacrosse you knew that. So I'm sure you can justify to yourself the complete selfishness it takes to take a spot from a girl trying to get to a college of her choice so a girl that is committed can assure herself a spot on the U.S. U19 team . Oh and by the way the total fool that named the girl in there post is a total lowlife P.O.S. and should be banned from being near any lax event