Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]That's right, she completely favored her daughter (who by the way Just racked up awards like all tournament and all division at cortland, not to mention is their star defender going into the final four ncaa tourney). I hope she brings up the younger one because in case any of you didn't watch the playoff game, Huntington cant play defense! At least her daughter is fierce on D and gives her all every single time she's on the field which anyone could see from a jv game, she was one of the best players on the field by far which is pathetic considering she's a 7th grader playing with 9th & 10th graders. You people are all absolutely insane, why don't you go say this to the coaches face you cowards.

The reason you don't say it to the coach is that she will punish the player with limited or no playing time. The AD supports this action. BTW isn't it the coach's responsibility to teach and train the players to play defense if it is a problem?

Exactly! Why are these girls not being coached to play correct D? And there are girls on Huntington that can play defense! How about putting the player who is committed to Syracuse on one of WB's top players? Not saying that she would totally shut her down, but I'm sure she could have held one of them to a few less goals. KW has NO clue what she is doing and doesn't even seem to care anymore. She is a horrible coach and needs to go. How about the fact that she told our girls this week at practice to hit each other so hard that they bruise their teammates? I'm all about playing hard at practice, but who says that?