Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats to those that made it - Sure, but such is life when a deserving person is over looked - Sure, but should you not show the names on here when they will be posted anyway - Why not? these girls if they are good will be getting looked under a microscope for years, no harm in toughen their skin now. Really i said it, for goodness sakes they're athletes and they are tough enough to take it. if they or their parents cant then just maybe they do not belong.

Show the names and their HS and club affiliation - PLEASE
Look I have to say that I know this girl, and her parents. I wasn't at the try out and didn't see what happened. I will even say that neither the girl nor her parents like me or my daughter, and won't give us the time of day even though they used to play with each other. So believe me there is no reason i should defend her, but this girl can flat out play lacrosse and deserves to to be on any of these teams

You are missing the point, it is up to the COACHES to determine whether or not she DESERVES to be on the team, perhaps she had a bad tryout or a bad attitude, the point is that she was supposedly cut, then a call was made, and then she was back on the team, that is just plain wrong, regardless if ANYONE thinks she "deserves" to be on the team.