There have been a lot of posts going on here, with a lot of names being thrown around. By no means am I condoning the allowance of 7th graders in a 6th grade 2021 format league or tournament, but I think enough has been slandered on this site the the COWARDS on both sides put your name to your posts. If you are going to sling mud..... then have the guts to put your name to it!!!!! And for the one individual to announce themselves as a 20+ year lacrosse official, all your post does lends credence to the idea that all Refs have their own Bias and Agenda when it comes to officiating. Why would you make it your personal mission to try to be the Demise of Rising Sons Lacrosse. If they have burned as many bridges as you say, then let them be accountable for their past actions. I have to say if my son played for the Rising Sons, I would be concerned for their safety during play, since our team/players/parents have come up in meetings. You say it is for the greater good of the kids???? Do you really mean that or are you just trying to convince yourself that you are truly concerned? MAN UP PEOPLE!!!! Stop hiding behind your posts.