Well aware that the first responder who called me "classes", I am thinking he meant classless, is the Rising Sons director Tad Doyle. Tad, I have watched you for years and I am not an Uprising, or any other, parent, I am a 20+ year lacrosse official so I have no bias except in favor of the kids. To put in bluntly we have known about you for years and your name as well as some of your parents, and other teams' parents, have been brought up in meetings and conference calls. The rumor of you playing with older kids has been drifting around for two years and now has been proven. I understand you truly believe that all programs do this however after speaking with Bethesda, Igloo, Team 91, 3D, Laxachusetts, Icon, Crabs, Annapolis Hawks, as well as the other Philadelphia teams it is simply not accurate. You stated that you have done more for Philadelphia youth lacrosse than anyone however in all of my years of playing, coaching, and officiating I have never met a more disliked team. And before you explain that everyone is mad because you are good let's remember that HHH/Dukes has been the cream of the crop for years and no one says near the volume of negative things about Billy McKinney, Eric Greg, Ebe Helm or any of those guys as they say about you and now your program. It is a shame that you are now damaging other coaches otherwise spotless reputations. There is a right way to do things and it is not the way you are doing it. You need to take a step away and understand that sometimes you are too close to a situation to truly see the damage you are doing.