Robert S, not sure who you are, but the last post makes you sound like the coaches parent. It is sounds defensive and flat out wrong. First and foremost, the coaching staff has the responsibility to develop girls into adults. If what I heard about the rumours of some bad things happening the past few years is true and the coaches turning their backs on them and combined with a 11-37 (.229 winning %), something has to change. I assume that the coach has probably put some sort of "don't read the blogs" and said "I'm always there for you and the door is always open" for the girls to come in and talk to her via an email or letter. The classic "circle the wagons" play to save her job. This can only be read as a last ditch/desparation play to keep her in the good books of the athletic department and the last few remaining friends she has to keep her job. In coaching, pros and college, it about developing young athletes talents and minds, BUT winning is important as well. Marquette Woems Lacrosse seems to have failed across the board. I would politely disagree Robert S about the program being lead by a champion. What is the Bill Parcell's quote - "you are what your record say you are".