I would guarantee this poster sucked up to JS for years , realized friends or not if your kid doesn't perform to his standards he will not play,they got burned out of a phony longtime friendship , because most of those people are just that , and here you are bashing away!
Don't be a tool we know a few of you are just very bitter on JS success , because your not a part of it.

quote=Anonymous]
To the Laxtradomus poster. WOW. You are exactly why we laugh at the JS supporters. With friends like you he doesn't need enemies. Judging by your post it's clear college wasn't in your cards but please stop polluting this thread with your embarrassing meathead Rob Lowe comments. OR better yet keep them coming cause they make my day and make me laugh. Thanks!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Anonymous
It Obvious that this Laxstradomus should not quit their day job !
The ones bashing this man are the ones who consistently insist that their kid can play for any program in the country because their kid is that good! The delusional part of it is if your a youth parent or tipping the collegiate parent era , chances are your kid is not that Thoroughbred that JS seeks otherwise they wouldn't be on here Hating away !. Your facts are way off on the debt part as well Really??. Yes it takes a certain type of personality that JS seeks who will put up with his demands and his flaws of personality , BUT his actions speak for himself . Give credit when credit is do ! There are way to many haters out there who cannot admit that maybe there child is not that good , or that coach no matter what his flaws are is one damn good coach !
Or more so could be that many of you parents purchased a ton of NORTHWESTERN apparel and even Hofstra Apparel and being a ugly state school that it is has defeated a team who reigned a LAX era for years deems your opinions , Jump on the bandwagon my friends because this team will only get stronger as he gets that much closer each year to compete for the #1 position. In do time with a few more additions he will complete that task . In the meantime the Red is the New purple !

They are ahead of a lot of big name schools this year. Don't be a hater if your daughter chose to go to a weaker program.

Good education, Good lacrosse
Do you know how obnoxious you sound? If your daughter chose a school based on its lacrosse program you are a failure as a parent. Your guru coach is disliked by most of the big coaches not because he has a good program but because he is arrogant and difficult, thats why most of the top tier programs will not play him, hence your easy schedule. They will probably lose to N.W. and may beat Hofstra, but if they lose both they will drop below 15 for sure and will need to beat Albany to assure a spot in the tournament, if not, maybe no at large for S.B. Stony Brook is an ugly campus that reflects the attitude of both it's coach and team parents. I would rather my daughter lose every game in her college career, and get the degree she wants than play for a meaningless championship that does nothing for the players and everything for the coach, while having to spend another 2 to 3 years after there playing years are done at a cost of tens of thousands of dollars to finish her degree. Congratulations S.B. parents, you sold your daughters into debt so you can brag.

[/quote]