Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They are ahead of a lot of big name schools this year. Don't be a hater if your daughter chose to go to a weaker program.

Good education, Good lacrosse
Do you know how obnoxious you sound? If your daughter chose a school based on its lacrosse program you are a failure as a parent. Your guru coach is disliked by most of the big coaches not because he has a good program but because he is arrogant and difficult, thats why most of the top tier programs will not play him, hence your easy schedule. They will probably lose to N.W. and may beat Hofstra, but if they lose both they will drop below 15 for sure and will need to beat Albany to assure a spot in the tournament, if not, maybe no at large for S.B. Stony Brook is an ugly campus that reflects the attitude of both it's coach and team parents. I would rather my daughter lose every game in her college career, and get the degree she wants than play for a meaningless championship that does nothing for the players and everything for the coach, while having to spend another 2 to 3 years after there playing years are done at a cost of tens of thousands of dollars to finish her degree. Congratulations S.B. parents, you sold your daughters into debt so you can brag.

Stop with if you chose a school for lacrosse you are a failure of a parent. Most every travel parent I know is choosing a college based on the PACKAGE. We know some really smart kids commiting to schools that make you scratch your head why? Because of the lacrosse package. Please!