Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 Orange
they won their division didn't they?

Yes, but winning isn't everything. Especially in 2nd grade.

curious? Did you voice your concerns to your coach before bad mouthing him in an open forum anonymously no less? Doubt it. Did you ever think that maybe there is a very sound logical reason for his delayed arrival? Give your sons coach the benefit of the doubt. For the love of God. There needs to be a mutual respect or you're in for a long and extremely stressful summer. Take a little advice: If you want to foster a good relationship with a coach you don't start out bashing them on an open, anonymous, forum. If you have a problem contact him like an adult. The other side of that is... Someone is always looking to get their foot in the door. If you keep up that bitching guaranteed one of your sideline buddies will give you up and chances are he already did. Happens all the time. Most of the time it's the guy your standing next to the whole tourny. Whoever it may be, rest assured it always gets back to the coach. Speaking of your coach, Seems to me that he is doing a good job so far. If you think differently...leave. It happens. Sometimes it's not a good fit. One thing is certain.. everyone is replaceable. Especially 7 or 8 year olds and especially on a 91 team. Just don't be a cancer and spread your negativity to the parents on the sidelines. They don't deserve it, whether you know it or not you'll be know as that downer that everyone sighs at when they see the sight of you because you bring the black cloud with you. Every team has 1 or 2. These parents are there to enjoy a nice day of lacrosse and watch there little guy play. Do yourself a favor don't respond, don't waste your time. I imagine your pissed off right now. That's OK... I'm sure I hit a nerve. Truthfully, I wasn't trying to. I am just offering some wisdom a wise man once gave me. Apologies, if you don't like it. As for your coach, If you feel as though you can do it better well then by all means...step up. Otherwise sit down, shut up, and enjoy the ride. It can be a great one if you let it. Or you can sit there miserable, stone faced like someone just ran over your dog over some second grade lacrosse. Choice is yours

Thanks for the advice Coach. Wouldn't it have been easier for you to just say "Sorry, it won't happen again" instead of that ridiculous soliloquy?