Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well there's 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back!!

What is wrong with many of you people? I started to read this thread because my daughter is a sophomore on a Top 24 D1 Program who played on a extremely solid HS program. I thought I would be reading about her and the dozens and dozens of girls from Long Island that play in NCAA Division 1, 2 and 3. Girls that my daughter played with and against, that have gone on to play in schools that fit them. many having achieved great success between the lines and in the classrooms.

THAT IS WHAT WE SHOULD BE POSTING AND READING ABOUT! I think that manny of you who have daughter that play this great game would me embarrassed about what is written here.

The thread starts out like other threads ... Club fighting and ends up as a Pro-SB vs. Anti-SB!!

Not a single one of the several thousand talented young ladies are going to play lacrosse for a living!! They are playing a sport that they grew up loving at the highest level they can achieve.. Every single one of those players on every roster from #1 Maryland to #107 Gardener-Webb deserves respect and admiration for the amount of work and dedication they put into the sport they love as well as carry a full load of college courses.

I missed only a handful of games through all the years watching my daughter play lacrosse through youth, Middle School, Club and High School. It kills me to "watch" games on Live Stats!!

Enjoy this time watching your daughters play the game they love, because it will be over before you know it!!!

My two cents. Let the bashing of me begin.

Well said and thanks for your "2 cents".

Back of the Cage