Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
To the guy that wrote the post below I would say first, learn how to post. Takes a first grade education to figure it out so maybe next time you'll get it. Second, when you wrestled in HS I doubt you dismantled anyone except maybe your team mate from his tights. Third, you can stop rolling around with guys half naked...it was ok when you wrestled in HS but now it's just inappropriate. Lastly, no one was raped, beaten or killed. They are kids who said things every kid has said to someone when they were angry at least once in their lives. Remember Mr. Tough Internet Rob Lowe....no more tights!!!

This is Tough Internet Rob Lowe's post...
"You sound exactly like the type of bully my friends and I from the wrestling team would dismantle for being the fake tuff guys they tried to act like. I guess if someone threatens to hurt or kill or rape your daughter you will do nothing about it until it actually happens, real smart move."

Thanks for telling us in your original post that you were a former college athlete, no one but you actually is impressed or cares. As for the rolling around with half naked men you must have gotten confused with all the concussions from your distinguished college athletic career , those memories are from when your dad was the Boy Scout leader . Your last post about knowing your place tells me all I need to know about you . Let me guess former football player who now manhandles his wife.

I think you are jumbling up a few posts.

Can we agree there is a fine line which sometimes gets blurred between competitiveness and combativeness in sports.

..."Jessie"