Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
To the guy that wrote the post below I would say first, learn how to post. Takes a first grade education to figure it out so maybe next time you'll get it. Second, when you wrestled in HS I doubt you dismantled anyone except maybe your team mate from his tights. Third, you can stop rolling around with guys half naked...it was ok when you wrestled in HS but now it's just inappropriate. Lastly, no one was raped, beaten or killed. They are kids who said things every kid has said to someone when they were angry at least once in their lives. Remember Mr. Tough Internet Rob Lowe....no more tights!!!

This is Tough Internet Rob Lowe's post...
"You sound exactly like the type of bully my friends and I from the wrestling team would dismantle for being the fake tuff guys they tried to act like. I guess if someone threatens to hurt or kill or rape your daughter you will do nothing about it until it actually happens, real smart move."

Okay I did not wrestle in college but in this case I will take the ex wrestler against the blowhard tuff guy. That being said I think what he may have meant was you seem to be saying it was just words and no one got physically hurt, what he is saying is if you wait until their threats become actions then you are an idiot. I agree w the wrestler , tights or not. Also I like the way he posted it with the post he is responding to first. Feel free to go visit any MMA facility and express your feelings about wrestling Mr. Anti politically correct tuff guy.

Please post as a quote and not part of the previous post. They will be deleted if they are not separated. Thanks.

Back of the Cage