"YOU my friend is what is wrong with society today.
These were words typed in a group text format. No one was injured and no one murdered anyone. As a former college athlete I wanted to beat the crap out of team mates and coaches all the time. As did they. We talked about it when we were pissed off. We constantly told our competitors we were going to rip off their heads or break their arms. It happens all the time in sports and there is nothing wrong with it.
SHOULD WE ALL JOIN YOUR PEANUT ALERGY CLUB AND CANCEL ALL SPORTS AND HANG ALL THE COACHES AND ADs??!
This is all ridiculous. The players should have been spoken to by the coach and AD and that's it!!!!!
It's the NPR listening global warming freaks that cause all this hysteria. Bet you all never played a day of sports in your life either. Your all a bunch of inhaler sucking hypochondriacs that need to shut up."

You sound exactly like the type of bully my friends and I from the wrestling team would dismantle for being the fake tuff guys they tried to act like. I guess if someone threatens to hurt or kill or rape your daughter you will do nothing about it until it actually happens, real smart move.