Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ahhh bitter mr TG Bayshore Paying lots of money to go to USC to get outplayed and out coached. And holding duke to 9 and Maryland to 8 while I didn't see those games seems like a good defensive game. we ARE talking defense not overall result vs those powerhouses. after all this is YOUR point stick to your point. I think UNC would of liked only letting up 8 or 11 today vs Maryland. Hey at least you beat Marist .good college on LI is great for LI
Typical low class Yellow Jacket parent. No my daughter never played for Top Guns, nor does she go to USC, nor do I live in Bay Shore. I can't see how a total of 21 points against 49 given up is successful. Yeah it's nice to see a L.I. team get into the tournament, but in true Y.J. fashion your bragging when it's mostly smoke and mirrors. I remember not to long ago seeing Y.J. parents dismiss Towson as a second rate school with a second rate program, and that may be true, but YJU is just as second rate, mainly because Towson is the only team YJU has been able to beat in tourney, Being dispatched by the real best team in N.Y. last year and Maryland twice. I'll be a lot happier with Mr. Yellow Jacket when he takes any player from Long Island that isn't from his master C.R. Please don't give me that crap about Y.J. having the best players, all clubs have good players, believe it or not even clubs from outside L.I.

What are you talking about? He did take a non YJ player from LI. The first 2018 TG recruit is going to SB. Maybe she's a spy infiltrating the evil YJ/SB empire.
the first in 3 years, every girl except 1 on the roster now came from Y.J.,