Originally Posted by lando622
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think the big concern should be how much lacroase your kid is playing in December!! 😳. I would hate to see the July schedule.

Good one! I guess that does look a bit much, but this is the best part of the year weather-wise down here and some opportunities happened to dovetail just right to allow for extra participation. Most of our teams finish the summer schedule by early to mid-June and July/August are actually pretty wide open...it's uncomfortably hot/humid and a lot of kids are gone for the summer so there isn't a lot of team activity. Many who do happen to be around are playing youth football or soccer at that time and it encroaches into the fall lax season. We're lucky to get a couple tournaments where a whole team is actually together in the late fall season.

His recertified R helmet will be showing up right after the busiest period we've had all year in lax. No worries, and it'll be good to have it back.

You sound like a southern parent who has is all squared away. Try to stay away from the NE nuts who have just gone off the rails.

The helmets were "fine", (very few injuries/nothing in the news) prior to this whole fiasco. Since then, Cascade has responded appropriately. Let's not forget the cozy relationship that Nike/Shupp/STX has with regard to NOCSAE.