Smithtown High School West (NY) 2024 Short-stick Midfield Carmelo Pace Commits to John’s Hopkins University

.@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Smithtown High School West (NY) 2024 Short-stick Midfield Carmelo Pace of Legacy Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at John’s Hopkins University

High school: Smithtown High School West
Grad year: 2024
Position: Short-stick Midfield
College committed to: John’s Hopkins University
Club teams: Legacy Lacrosse
Why did you choose John’s Hopkins? – “John’s Hopkins was my favorite school that I visited. I love all the coaches and the relationships they had with all the players, and they made me feel like a part of the family.”
Who do you wish to thank? – “I would like to thank my family, friends, Coach Zummo, and the rest of my Legacy coaches who helped me get to where I am today.”

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Carmelo Pace on his commitment to John’s Hopkins University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.