Bridgton Academy (CA) 2024 Midfield Taz DeLaney Commits to Towson University

.@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Bridgton Academy (CA) 2024 Midfield Taz DeLaney of ADVNC Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Towson University

High school: Bridgton Academy
Grad year: 2024
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Towson University
Club teams: ADVNC Lacrosse
Why did you choose Towson?: I believe this school and the coaches can help me achieve my academic goals. I also believe the coaches can help develop my game to the next level. I want to help the team win a CAA championship.
Who do you wish to thank for helping you achieve this honor?: Being from east Oakland, California a lot of kids of my statured don't get the opportunity that I have been giving so foremost I’d like to thank my family for helping me through everything and especially my father for sticking with me through everything and always having my back no matter how bumpy it got. I’d also like to thank Coach Aaron Verardi and the coaching staff at Harford Community college for helping me academically, and mentally and changing my game preparing me for the next level.

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Taz DeLaney on his commitment to Towson University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

View College Profile Below: