Springfield-Delco (PA) 2024 Attack, Midfield Devin Buggy Commits to Robert Morris University

.@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Springfield-Delco (PA) 2024 Attack, Midfield Devin Buggy of Phantastix Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Robert Morris University

High school: Springfield-Delco
Grad year: 2024
Position: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Robert Morris University
Club teams: Phantastix Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: District 1 Runner Up, 2022 NXT Philly Showcase All-Star
Academic honors: Distinguished Honors, President’s Award for Academics, Honor Roll
Why did you choose Robert Morris? “This school felt at home with me. The academics are very wide and broad. There is a huge choice to pick from. The team was so nice and kind. The coaches were very friendly and helpful with the questions you had. It was a good feeling there.”
Who do you wish to thank for helping you achieve this honor?: “I would like to thank all my coaches. They have pushed me to become the player and person I am now. I wouldn’t have been here without them. All of them have had such an impact on my lacrosse skills and development. A special thanks to my former and current club coaches. They have formed and developed bonds with me that I will never forget. Not only that, they have made me the person I am today. I am grateful for my amazing friends and family who helped me. Making sure I always had someone to lean on when I'm struggling.”
Expected major: Business

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Devin Buggy on her commitment to Robert Morris University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

View College Profile Below: