Westtown School (PA) 2023 Long Stick Middie, Defense Ian McKinley Commits to the Catholic University of America

.@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Westtown School (PA) 2023 Long Stick Middie, Defense Ian McKinley of Nationals has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the Catholic University of America

High school: Westtown School
Grad year: 2023
Position: Long Stick Middie, Defense
College committed to: Catholic University of America
Club teams: Nationals
Why did you choose this school? “I chose it for the area and brotherhood of the team.”
Who do you wish to thank for helping you achieve this honor? “I want to thank my family for this opportunity.”
Expected major: Finance

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Ian McKinley on his commitment to the Catholic University of America. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

View College Profile Below: