Academy of the New Church (NJ) 2023 Midfield, Defense Nathan Bradley Commits to Drexel University

.@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Academy of the New Church (NJ) 2023 Midfield, Defense Nathan Bradley of Dukes Young Guns has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Drexel University.

High school: Academy of the New Church
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College committed to: Drexel University
Club teams: Dukes Young Guns, Dukes Elite,
Lacrosse honors: 2022 UA Philadelphia Highlight championship team, 2022 UA All American callback game, 2022 Mid-Atlantic prep Champions, 2022 1st team Honorable mention, 2022 3rd team All Philly lacrosse teams, 2021 UA Philadelphia Highlight team, 2021 UA All American call back game, 2021 1st team FSL All-League, 2021 Victory National Elite All Showcase Team, 2021 Liberty National Elite Classic Champs, 2021 Liberty National Elite Classic All-Tournament Team, 2021 FSL Champions (ANC), 2019 Patriot Games champions, 2019 Trilogy Lacrosse champs, Kingsway regional high school Varsity starter as a freshman, 2-year Varsity starter at ANC
Academic honors: Honor roll
Expected major: Accounting and Business/Management
Why did you choose Drexel University, Men's D1? "I chose Drexel because it checked Al the right boxes for me personally and academically and it is one of the best universities for academics and lacrosse. I also wanted to get involved with the Co-op program and Drexel’s program is amazing. The coaching staff is amazing and being that it is also close to my hometown my friends and family can watch me play. "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to first and foremost thank my family for all their support, God, my teammates and coaches. This wouldn’t be possible without their love and support. "
What other colleges did you consider? "Penn State, Mount Saint Mary, NJIT, Vermont, Providence "

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Nathan Bradley on his commitment to Drexel University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

View College Profile Below: