East Hampton High School (NY) 2024 Midfield Melina Sarlo Commits to Hofstra University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: East Hampton High School (NY) 2024 Midfield Melina Sarlo has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Hofstra University.

High school: East Hampton High School
Grad year: 2024
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Hofstra University
Club Teams: LI Top Guns
Lacrosse honors: CB Laxers Long Island Showcase and Lax for the Cure Individual Showcase
Academic honors: High Honor Roll, NY State Scholar-Athlete, Gold & Silver Awards in Global History Honors, Business, Office Technology, Health & PE; Athletes Helping Athletes, Inclusion Club, Sources of Strength, Student Council, Student Business Advisory Panel, Yearbook Committee.
Why did you choose Hofstra University, Women's D1? "Outstanding academic programs and excellent lacrosse program. I felt at home at Hofstra and love all the opportunities in the classroom and on the lacrosse field. "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I cannot say thank you enough to all of my teammates and coaches, my club L.I. Top Guns, and my family for all of their support. "

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Melina Sarlo on her commitment to Hofstra University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

View College Profile Below: