Springfield HS (PA) 2024 Midfield, Attack Conner Aughe Commits to Marist College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Springfield HS (PA) 2024 Midfield, Attack Conner Aughe of Freedom Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Marist College.

High school: Springfield HS (Delco)
Grad year: 2024
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: Marist College
Club teams: Freedom Lacrosse Club
Academic honors: Honor Roll
Expected major: Business
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank God, my family, my coaches, and teammates that helped and supported me to achieve my dream."
What other colleges did you consider? "Salisbury, Widener"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Conner Aughe on his commitment to Marist College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

View College Profile Below: