Central Catholic High School (MA) 2024 Midfield, Defense Hannah Coleman Commits to Lindenwood University

.@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Central Catholic High School (MA) 2024 Midfield, Defense Hannah Coleman of Rev Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lindenwood University.

High school: Central Catholic High School
Grad year: 2024
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College committed to: Lindenwood University
Club teams: Rev Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Starter all years of high school (Fresh & Soph) and highest point scorer.
Academic honors: Made High honors and honor roll every quarter for all years of high school and 30 + hours of community service.
Expected major: Accounting and Business/Management
Why did you choose Lindenwood University, Women's D2? "I loved the school! It had everything I wanted and made me feel right at home. Coach Cribbin and Smith also had a major part, as they were really a selling point making me want to go to the school even more than I did."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "RevLax coaches, teammates, and especially family."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Hannah Coleman on her commitment to Lindenwood University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and has helped over 500 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

View College Profile Below: