Newsome High School (FL) 2024 Midfield Mimi Walters Commits to George Washington University (GW)

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Newsome High School (FL) 2024 Midfield Mimi Walters of Storm Select Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at George Washington University (GW).

High school: Newsome High School
Grad year: 2024
Position: Midfield
College committed to: George Washington University (GW)
Club teams: Storm Select Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Apex 60 all-star
Academic honors: Principal's Honor Roll National Honor Society
Expected major: Biology/Biological Sciences, General
Why did you choose George Washington University (GW), Women's D1? "The coaches have great energy and I can tell they are excited and dedicated to the program. I really liked the team culture and the commitment to playing for something bigger than yourself. GW can provide the academic rigour I am looking for in a college. I also loved the city feel of GW, but also that I could easily walk to all my classes and feel completely safe in a big city. I can't wait to raise the level of play and make some lasting memories. Raise High! "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my mom and dad for continuing to support me along this journey. I could not have gotten to all of these events and persevered through this process without them. I would like to thank Ann Bomleny for helping me; your constant advice and reassurance kept me calm and informed. I would like to thank Jamie Watson for being my biggest supporter and teaching me everything I know. You were patient with me when I first came to you and built up my confidence. I wouldn't be the player I am today without you. "

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Mimi Walters on her commitment to George Washington University (GW). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

View College Profile Below: