Downingtown East (PA) 2024 Midfield Karyn Michaels Commits to Marist College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Downingtown East (PA) 2024 Midfield Karyn Michaels of PA Express Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Marist College.

High school: Downingtown East
Grad year: 2024
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Marist College
Club teams: PA Express Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Honorable Mention Chesmont
Academic honors: National Honor Society Class President 7 APs Distinguished Honor Roll 4.5 GPA after first marking period
Expected major: Epidemiology
Why did you choose Marist College, Women's D1? "I visited Marist’s campus and absolutely fell in love. The academic rigor and the intensity of their program is the perfect fit for me. "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents, my siblings, and all of my coaches for motivating me to get better as a player and scholar. "
What other colleges did you consider? "Bucknell, Davidson, Bryant "

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Karyn Michaels on her commitment to Marist College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

View College Profile Below: