St. Anthony's High School (NY) 2024 Attack Ashley Greene Commits to Old Dominion University (ODU)

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: St. Anthony's High School(NY) 2024 Attack Ashley Greene of LI Yellow Jackets has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Old Dominion University (ODU).

High school: St. Anthony's High School
Grad year: 2024
Position: Attack
College committed to: Old Dominion University(ODU)
Club teams: LI Yellow Jackets
Expected major: Medical/Clinical Assistant
Why did you choose Old Dominion University (ODU), Women's D1? "Old Dominion has everything I was looking for, a beautiful campus and especially a great coaching staff."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to all my coaches throughout my lacrosse career, I've always been lucky enough to have a great supportive coaching staff wherever I've played. Especially at Yellow Jackets! My coaches from St. Dominic High school during my freshman year and now a sophomore and junior year at St. Anthony's have been amazing! Thank you to my parents who always support me in everything I do and are always there for me! My trainers, Scooter and Jimmy Montana, you push me to be better every day!"

Written By: Thirdy @ BOTC
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

Check to See Other Lacrosse Player College Commitments

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Ashley Greene on her commitment to Old Dominion University (ODU). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 500 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

View College Profile Below
:

Last edited by Thirdy@BOTC; .