The First Academy (FL) 2024 Midfield, Attack Matti McGinn Commits to Berry College

.@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: The First Academy (FL) 2024 Midfield, Attack Matti McGinn of Storm Select Lacrosse Has Made a Verbal Commitment to Play Lacrosse at Berry College.

High School: The First Academy (Orlando, FL)
Grad Year: 2024
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed To: Berry College
Club Team: Storm Select Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: National Cup District South Champions.
Academic Honors: Head of School Honor Roll
Top 5 GPA
National Society of High School Scholars
National Honor Society
National Spanish Honor Society
AP Scholar
All honors classes
SGA
Dance Marathon Member
Wounded Warrior Club

Why did you choose Berry College, Women's D3?
"I chose Berry College due to the welcoming and family-based team culture. Berry also has an exercise science major that I am interested in."

Is there anything else you would like to share?
"Thank you to my family for supporting and encouraging me every step of the way. Thank you to all my coaches for pushing me to my fullest potential. Thank you to my teammates for encouraging to be a better player on and off the field. I thank the Lord for blessing me with this opportunity. "

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers)
, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Madaline McGinn on her commitment to Berry College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

View College Profile Below: