North Rockland High School (NY) 2023 Midfield, Faceoff Jayden Rios Commits to Felician University

.@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: North Rockland High School (NY) 2023 Midfield, Faceoff Jayden Rios of Riot North Has Made a Verbal Commitment to Play Lacrosse at Felician University.

High School: North Rockland High School (Stony Point , NY)
Grad Year: 2023
Positions: Midfield, Faceoff
College Committed To: Felician University
Club Team: Riot North
Lacrosse Honors: NYSR Hudson Valley regional team 2021
Go Fight Win showcase All-Star Team Under Armor All-American spotlight division (Team Ignite)
3 Year Team Captain for NJ Riot North Travel/Club Team 2019, 2020, 2021
Utility Man of the year award for High School Team 2021
Varsity Team Captain 2021-2022
Iron 44 Combine All Star Team 2022
Trilogy 24 All Star Team D2 Showcase All Star Team 2022
D2 Top Prospect
Academic Honors: Principals Honor Roll Academic Honor Roll National Honor Society Member 2021
Expected Major: Education

Is there anything else you would like to share?
"After long consideration and a long process, I am proud to announce that I will continue my athletic and academic career at Felician University !! I want to thank Coach Rose, Coach Henry and all Coaches who have helped me along the way but most importantly God and My Parents for putting me in a position to succeed every step of the way!! Love you All! #next4, #Fly Falcons, #committed. "

What other colleges did you consider?
"Montclair State University, Pace University, Georgian Court."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers)
, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Jayden Rios on his commitment to Felician University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

View College Profile Below: