Lampeter Strasburg High School (PA) 2023 Goalie, Bryce Thomas Commits to Holy Family University

.@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Lampeter Strasburg High School (PA) 2023 Goalie, Bryce Thomas of Rise Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Holy Family University (HFU).

High School: Lampeter Strasburg High School (Lancaster, PA)
Grad Year: 2023
Position: Goalie
College Committed To: Holy Family University
Club Team: Rise Lacrosse Club, im3
Lacrosse Honors: All section junior year, 2 time section champs
Academic Honors: Honor roll all 4 years
Expected Major: Athletic Training/Trainer

Is there anything else you would like to share?
"I want to thank my mom for all the support she has given me and with everything I do, I also want to thank my coach for. giving me the best chance to grow as a player."

What other colleges did you consider?
"Colorado mesa, Shenandoah, Adams state, Gettysburg "

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers)
, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates bryce Thomas on her commitment to Holy Family University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

View College Profile Below: